American Association of Independent and Minority Enterprises
Join Today, and Reap the Rewards!
Are you sick and tired of being treated like a number, not a name when you have questions or try to get help for your business? Are you fed up with “Online Chatting” instead of getting to the point of solving your business problems? Well you’ve come to the right place! Call 312-358-7073 to speak to someone for FREE during normal business hours 9am to 5pm M-F. if you get voicemail it means we’re helping someone else. Leave a message with your name and phone number and we will call you back A.S.A.P.
The AAIME Difference
Learn about what we do
Since 1987, our mission is to help people have a Good Business with No Stress! We serve
• Passionate people who dream of owning a business.
• Working people, who want Uncle Sam's help with their business.
• Downsized & retired people.
• Owners with tax questions.
• High achievers with growing businesses.
Bottom Line: Passion drives success in business. When you passionately keep customer needs Job #1, and charge them based on the Value they receive, you WILL truly have a successful business with no stress!
But what if you don't know what business you want?
We can help with that too! Here is some quick advice about the best type of new business to start:
1. Try expanding on a hobby or selling products or services that you normally give away for free. Or think back to your childhood for activities that gave you joy, or that others always said you would be good at.
2. At first, to keep stress low, sell to people you know and let them critique your product or service's value. If at first you don't know how to price your offering, simply let users tell you how much they would pay for it! Figure out later if you can afford to sell it for that price and still make a profit.
3. Listen to what users want and need. Because your goal here is to give it to them!
Our Recent Articles
Learn more about how to start your business, legal framework, tips, strategies, and more from our blog!
What Type of Business Should You Register As?
Starting a new business but not sure how to navigate the legal framework? Luckily for you, we've put together an Organization Cheat Sheet that answers exactly that! Here in alphabetical order are common business types courtesy of the IRS. Which one do you want or need?
When Does A Hobby Become A Business?
Do you have a hobby that you make money off of? At some point, the income you generate from your hobby may classify it as a business and you may need to report the revenue you earn from it. But there's a lot of grey area surrounding the transition from a hobby to a business, so how do you know when to register it? Here are a few things to look out for when the IRS gets involved:
5 Things To Think About When Starting A New Business
So you've got an idea for a new business, but you want to make sure it's the right thing for you to do now? With decades of experience helping other new business owners like yourself, we've know what kind of mental strength is needed to get your dream off the ground. Read on to learn about 5 things you can do to determine if it's the right time to take on this new journey in your life.
Reach out to AAIME today!